You’re a very honest person-right? Well, we all are. However, there comes a time in everyone’s life when it becomes imperative to use fake doctor’s notes. Maybe you want to go surfing, get ready for a hot date, or maybe you just need a day or two of rest and relaxation. When you do fake a doctor’s note, don’t get caught. Use a medical note template.
Here are some tips for using a Doctor’s Note Template:
- Devise a logical medical excuse
- Briefly describe why you want to be excused.
- Provide the name of a make-believe doctor. Don’t use the name of a local physician; don’t use a name that is common
- Find a template of a doctor’s form. There are many websites providing paid and free excuse templates of real doctor’s notes
- Edit the template to match your information
- Enter the name of the fictitious doctor and his/her contact information
- Format the document correctly
- Submit the document
Remember; there comes a time in everyone’s life when it becomes imperative to use “fake doctors notes.” Just be careful. You should briefly describe why you want to be excused. Make sure the note includes your name and address, the date of your visit with the physician, the length of your absence from work that should be excused, and finally the doctor’s name, address and signature. Be sure to use a medical note template that can be edited and printed. Before you submit the document, check the spelling and grammar and make sure the document is correctly formatted.